What do I need to book an appointment?
- Contact me to talk about availability! Then, there will be a deposit and a contract.
How much is the deposit?
- It varies based on travel fees. Book today for a quote!
What does a complimentary bridal trial include?
- A complimentary bridal trial includes a full face of makeup to prepare for your beautiful day! In order to qualify for the complimentary trial, I ask you to make a deposit to book your wedding with me first or make a deposit.
How much time should I budget for makeup on my wedding day?
- 30 minutes for each person plus an hour for touch-ups and setup/tear down.
Are eyelashes included?
- Yes, eyelashes are included with every application if you would like them.
Where do you offer free trials for brides?
- At my in-home studio in Pickerington, Monday-Friday.
What if I need to reschedule?
- Contact me and we'll figure out another time that works!
Do you have anyone to refer for hair?
- Yes! I have several very talented girls I refer.
What if I need to cancel?
- I ask for at least 24 hours notice for all cancellations. If a cancellation takes place within 24 hours of an appointment, there is a $25 fee.